I have voiced countless radio ads and TV commercials.
Notable voice roles:
• Claymation Dan The Chameleon in a commercial for Hubba Bubba Max that ran in the U.S. and Europe. (The spot was animated by Oscar-winning studio Aardman Animation in England. Years later, I used them for a commercial I wrote and I saw the clay chameleon in their studio. The animator told me the commercial was so much fun to work on because the voice actor was so amazing.)
• Scotsman Birdie Bowers on the animated children’s show Time Warp Trio.
• Parker the Topekan teenager in the video game Wasteland 2.
• The older brother on the CBC TV show Best Laid Plans.
• IMDB page (Internet Movie Database, so you can see my official credits)
August 14, 2017: Narrator for internal video for Johnson & Johnson, to sell a program for baby boomers called The Johnson & Johnson Essentials Experience, Powered by OceanX. The production company was in Kansas City and listened in over my iPhone.
August 8, 2017: Voice of a warehouse worker, direction: conversational, sincere, talking to a fellow employee. Done for Brad Myers of Alchemy Systems – an Internal Communications agency that promotes health and safety culture through Online Training Modules.
August 7, 2017: The voice of Piperbot Robot, working for Krysta Curtis, from Piper. Piper makes computer kits to teach kids electronics and coding. www.buildpiper.com. This was a computer game for 8-12 year old boys and girls. My direction was “Piperbot’s voice should sound like a teenage boy.” They wanted to replace a voice they already had.
August 1, 2017: 10 minute narration for slide presentation about Humana Business Continuity training, produced by Blake Lavender, Director of Training & Design at Ripcord Solutions. I have done several of these voiceovers for Ripcord’s client Humana. (Humana Inc. is a for-profit American health insurance company based in Louisville, Kentucky. As of 2014 Humana has over 13 million customers in the U.S., reported a 2013 revenue of US$41.3 billion, and has 51,600 employees.)
Job finished July 27, 2017: The voice of a horse in a German film student commercial for Black Stallion Beer.
Job finished July 27, 2017: The voice of Makio Sono, a student about 18-19 years old, in a Japanese anime video game about zombies, by Irina Chaban of Universe Music, a Ukrainian studio that produces impressive sound design for videogames, animations, promo-videos, and trailers.
The voice of Edward, a treacherous villain for a Dorian Gray hidden objects games by DominiGames, directed by Oleg Smolyanskiy.
The voice of Husband, in 2 radio spots for Fulton Homes. Created by Matthew Wilson at Knoodle in Phoeniz, Arizona. I improvised a lot of it, and recording my lines separately from the woman playing my wife. Matthew cut the dialogue together.
Narration for an explainer video about CyberBox security system, by Michael Creative.
Narration for an explainer video about a thalassemia test by SeqIndia, called BillionToOne.com
Announcer for TV ads for the Carolina Panthers NFL team.